Saturday, June 27, 2009

Gunnar's Friends



CINCO LOSURDO (aka Joey 5th)






LENNOX PRINCE





CAMP BOX





NOAH HUNT



ADDISON LOSURDO

So....Gunnar is a very lucky little lad. Without even exerting any effort of his own, he already has five best friends. Instant birthday party guests. So even if he's a geek (which he surely won't be) he'll at least have the assurance of having those five guests at all his future birthdays. Joey, Lennox, Camp, Noah and Addison will make up his crew. Not even to mention four precious little Magee cousins, who are anxiously awaiting his arrival

4 comments:

  1. I know..I am so excited to have them all together for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either! It will be so much fun having them all hang out! They will be such a cute little crew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, glad you mentioned the Magee kids. I saw all those babies listed, and thought "Oh no, she di'ent!!" She better mention my darling, precious children. :) The kids are BEYOND excited...and except birthday party invites. ;) On a side note...I told Aiden that he and Tyler are gonna share the same cousin...I think I blew his mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to write expect, not except...oops.

    ReplyDelete