Saturday, July 4, 2009

Gunnar Has A Place to Lay His Head!

We finally picked out and bought Gunnar's bedding this week. I think I was a bit different than most of the other moms that I know, in that I wasn't just super super picky about his bedding. I obviously wanted to like it, but I didn't really look through tons of choices before deciding. I've browsed here and there online, but honestly not that much. Then this week, I decided we probably better pick something, so Nason and I spent about thirty minutes one evening browsing through different choices, and after viewing a few I liked that he didn't, and a few he liked that I didn't, we came across the "Jungle Babies" bedding, and both instantly liked it a lot.


So the bedding choice becomes the second surprising choice we have made with this new little baby. The first surprising choice was just choosing the name "Gunnar". It's so not the kind of name I would have thought we would have chosen....it's a bit "country", which I normally would NOT go for, but for some reason, I just LOVE the name Gunnar, and love it more and more every day. Then with the bedding, I wouldn't have taken us for "jungle baby" people....Nason's always been sort of into a sports theme idea, and I've always kind of liked a more "mature" look....stripes, plaids, polka dots, etc., but not Jungle BABIES. But for whatever reason, right when we saw it, we loved it! Anyway....here's the picture of his bedding (this is not our nursery by the way...this picture is off the internet)

1 comment:

  1. I love the bedding!! I was shocked that I liked that kind of theme to but for some reason when I saw it I knew that was it. Can't wait to see his room. Let us know if you need help painting.

    ReplyDelete