Monday, August 31, 2009

Shower!!



I had my first baby shower on Saturday!! Yet another event I have been looking forward to for a very long time. (I wonder if sonograms, showers, registering, etc. are as fun with subsequent children, or if it's only your first? If it's only exciting the first time around, then I'm kind of sad that all of my "firsts" are going to soon be over) Anyway, I had so much fun, got so many great gifts, got to hang out with so many great friends, and was reminded how "so" grateful I am for all of them, specifically my hostesses! It's funny how none of the gifts (with the exception of the aromatheraphy bubble bath Michelle got me..which was life-changing, by the way) were even for me (they're tehnically for Gunnar), and yet they were way more exciting to open than any other gift I've ever received! How funny to get excited over things like bottle brushes, sheet protectors, and Diaper Genies!!! Here are some pictures from the shower. By the way, I think my friends are the most thoughtful and CREATIVE girls of all time!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment