Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gunnar, aka........

When I was pregnant, and even before I was pregnant, Nason and I spent hours discussing what we should name our little boy. A lot of thought went into finding a name that we could both agree on....one that was "different" enough to satisfy me, but still "normal" enough to not freak Nason out too much. My question now is, why did we spend so much time deciding on a name, when we NEVER even use it?? The kid has more nicknames than should be allowed for one baby! I realized today that I can barely even remember the last time I called him Gunnar. Same with Nason....neither of us EVER call him Gunnar. What do we call him? Well.....don't think we're too weird, but here is the list of nicknames that this poor boy has acquired thus far:

- Biscuit Man
- Buttermilk
- G Mac
- Sharky
- Mr. Butterton
- Little G
- Angel Bear
- Roo
- Roo Biscuit
- Bubba
- Bubbakins
- Sweet Man
- Poopy
- Gun (that one is probably the only one that has any rhyme or reason to it)

Here is a picture of little GUNNAR, for your viewing pleasure:

No comments:

Post a Comment