Sunday, January 22, 2012

Inspired

Well, my blog still needs lots and lots of help....if expert bloggers have a master's degree, then I am basically still a blogging kindergartner. A preschooler, even. I did change my background, font and colors though! That was huge. Actually, I already knew how to do that at one point, way back in the early days of my blog, but I've regressed since then, and had forgotten how to even do that, so I feel hugely accomplished for having re-learned the skill. Anyway, recently, I have been re-inspired to get back to blogging. I should say, re-re-inspired, because I was re-inspired about a month ago and then I lost interest all of over again. This week though, I was re-re-inspired for two reasons:

1) My sister started up a blog, and reading hers has made me remember how much fun it is to blog (by the way, check her out here.

2) Yesterday, I did my annual Day of Planning, and besides thinking and praying through a bunch of stuff like goals for the year, priorities, ways to be a better mom, etc etc etc, I tried to think through some ways that I would most ENJOY spending the free time I have, versus simply piddling it away on Facebook and Pinterest, and I realized that I really do like to blog and write, and I think it would be a better use of my time (therapeutic, perhaps) than always zoning out on Facebook and Pinterest (don't misunderstand me though...eliminating Facebook and Pinterest ENTIRELY were NOT part of my New Year's Planning).

Anyway, I am excited to re-ignite this interest, and am hoping to become a bit better at it, as I do it more regularly. My sister and I even talked about taking a blogging class...although that seems incredibly dorky, and possibly like a huge waste of time and money (unless someone wants to give us some free private lessons, that is?)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are blogging again friend! Sign me up for that blogging class too! :)

    ReplyDelete