Thursday, March 29, 2012

Look What I Found!

So my Organizing Project Of The Week this week is our entertainment center.  I'm trying to make some sense of all the random DVD's, CD's, empty DVD boxes, etc in there (basically, Gunnar has wreaked havoc on the entire thing).  Anyway, I came across the DVD that Nason's mom made us to show at our wedding shower.  Unfortunately, I could NOT figure out how to get the entire DVD on here, which is what I really wanted to do. Also unfortunately, the two clips I MOST wanted (the one where Nason proposed to me, and the the slide show with pictures of all our friends) will NOT show up either.  Grrrrrrr.  I did manage to get these three clips to work though, and they're kind of fun.  Well at least for me, a lover of walks down memory lane.  In the event that I get the clip to work with pictures of all our friends back in the day...watch out!  I WILL link it to Facebook, and you WILL be tagged : )










No comments:

Post a Comment